Date(s) - 29/09/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Our beginners photography course in Didsbury are for people new to photography or who find that they never move away from their camera’s AUTO feature.
Courses in Didsbury are £85.00 (including refreshments)
By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Understand and use the manual controls of your camera.
- Understand exposure.
- Understand how to compose a photograph that is pleasing to the eye.
- Understand light and how it affects your photographs.
- Understand the basics of colour and white balance.
- Use creative techniques to stand out from the ordinary.
After a welcome over a coffee we will start the day with a briefing. You will be provided with a detailed lesson plan to guide us through the day and help to embed what you are learning.
With the help of the lesson plans and notes for you to keep, we will spend the first half of the morning developing your knowledge of how your camera works and is adjusted. We will pause whenever you want, to ask questions.
After that, the rest of the day is spent out and about putting your new skills into practice and developing your confidence in your own abilities.
We will wind down about 3.00 to 3.30 depending on the weather and find a table in a nearby pub to go through what we have learned and ask any final questions.