Date(s) - 06/10/2017
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Spread Eagle Hotel Lymm Cheshire
Once you have been on one of our Beginners Photography Courses, or you already have some experience of using the semi-automatic and manual settings on your DSLR camera and you understand the principles of how aperture, shutter speed and ISO all work together, you will be ready to try our Beyond Beginners Photography Courses.
The format is similar to our other courses – we will spend time in the morning exploring photography techniques in more depth before spending the rest of the day putting theory into practice.
Tea/coffee is included as is a sandwich at lunch.
The course will cover the following :
- Shooting in fully Manual exposure mode.
- Developing your skills of composition
- Dealing with more challenging light conditions such as backlighting, high contrast and low or poor light
- Showing how different lenses can be used for particular effects
- A challenge on the day to find and shoot an image against a brief